Thursday, March 26, 2009

Time

Ok so today I am writing about the passage of time. I know I was talking to annie about this but we still remember just getting into college and we are already 3/4 done with our second year of college. Annie recalls when she just joined up with CSC and now she is president (yay annie!) I still remember the times when we would just sit on the steps until early morning or play frisbee late into the night. I remember all the times we used to hang out. The whole gang. Now we are moving our seperate ways and doing or things. New experiences and new accomplishments. We are all growing up...or shall I say most of us are. I dunno if I am. haha.

As I was walking back from work I saw all the tour groups of prospective students being led around like little dogs and recalled that at one point I may have been like that too. So full of hope about college and so unaware of just how challenging and different it would be. They don't have any idea of how their lives are going to change. The whole time the song playing on my ipod was Coldplay's Clocks. It was overwhelming amount of nostalgia and so I felt that I had to post.

After it all I must say I am pretty happy about how things turned out. I am happy I am friends with who I am and enjoy my life. Leave a comment about time if you like.

Moral: I have developed my own type of morality. It has a simple principle. Do things as long as you won't regret them later. If you have no regrets you have done right.

No comments:

Post a Comment