Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Break will have begun by the end of today (Pretty Much)

So I don't have much time to post now as two midterms are coming up but I'm really awake right now and I hope I do well. In fact I'm so awake that my brain was like "WHATS GOOD SON?!" and nobody answered because a) I'm not telepathic and b) they were all asleep. -.-" Ill finish later today

OK so its actually the next day but I'm done until CC on the wednesday when we come back. Great success. Overall pretty tired. I dunno if anyone else is doing anything but I don't think I will be. I think I am going to buy tickets for Europe and have a phone interview on Monday but...other than that its time to rest and maybe do well on CC to make up for possible loss on both Econ midterms. I like Statistics a lot more than Econ. :/

I'm pretty sure there was a point to the post and I had something I wanted to say originally but I totally forgot by now. I am looking forward to dinner with the Vicky and Anna then gonna head on home! Rest Relaxation and Review.

Moral: Don't put off finishing your posts and at least if you do put a note in your draft about what you are going to write

Also I really want to get the white polka dotted Jordan Lows...opinions?
http://sneakernews.com/2009/03/12/air-jordan-1-polka-dot-pack/

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment