Monday, January 12, 2009

The First

Since this is the first one, let this be a warning to you readers. A disclaimer, if you will. I will start by saying that I am not the most educated person in this world, far from it in fact. Nor am I completely up to date on everything all the time. But! I am, like most of you reading this, human. Thus, I am entitled to my own opinion. And regardless of how informed I may be on a subject, because I am human I will form an opinion even if it is one drawn from insufficient data. So let me make this as clear as possible now. I do not claim to know everything. I do not claim to know anything. But this is where I can maybe share what I do claim. And claim I will. I may not be the best at anything or particularly special but I am damned sure that this day to day Huang has something to say! And it shall be heard! So...let us begin.

1 comment: